Around the World in 10 Years: The Book of Independence
By:Pablo Rey
Published on 2014-04 by Lulu.com

First we thought we could go around the world in 4 years. Then we were convinced that we could do it in 7. When we got to the sixth year of travel, we felt that 10 was a good round number. Almost 20 years later we are still on the road. And there's still half the planet left to explore. |I'll never forget that Monday when I put the barrel of a gun to my head and fired until I was out of bullets, without stopping to think of what I was doing so I wouldn't have a chance to change my mind. It was my resignation to a future which I already knew, a farewell to a secure job, an adieu to a brilliant career in advertising, the microcosm where I had lived for the last twelve long years. It was ten minutes after ten in the morning and my last words were, more or less 'keep the corpse, I'm leaving.' My body collapsed and I walked out the door| The Book of Independence, is a journey through some of the world's worst backcountry roads with a 44 truck transformed into a house on wheels.
This Book was ranked at 10 by Google Books for keyword independence.
Book ID of Around the World in 10 Years: The Book of Independence's Books is ThQnDwAAQBAJ, Book which was written byPablo Reyhave ETAG "TP1rJWLh1/c"
Book which was published by Lulu.com since 2014-04 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781291821611 and ISBN 10 Code is 1291821619
Reading Mode in Text Status is false and Reading Mode in Image Status is true
Book which have "224 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategoryTravel
This Book was rated by Raters and have average rate at ""
This eBook Maturity (Adult Book) status is NOT_MATURE
Book was written in en
eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is falseand in ePub is false
Collect Now For Your Private Library



Comments
Post a Comment