Download Cheats Wii Sports Resort Island Flyover I Points New Free

I finally found all (i) points on wii sports resort. I used a provided by 6 years ago.

Don`t forget to like, comment, and subscribe.

Cheats wii sports resort island flyover i points. Wonder why the sound track is gone. A complete list of all 80 air sports island flyover i points in wii resort. And the map to them all.

This is my best score (57) on the island flyover 'i' points challenge. All of crashes, with exception that one in cave entrance, were intentio. It me out a lot.

This took us forever complete, but it was wort. All the i points in game. Hope this helps you find them.

Soundtrack was supposed to be royalty free.

loading...

Wii List Of All 80 Island Flyover I Points Escape From Stillwater Grotto

. . .


Wii Sports Resort Island Flyover All 80 I Points

. . .


All 80 Flyover I Points Wii Sports Resort

. . .


Wii Sports Resort Island Flyover 80 I Points

. . .


Island Flyover Wii Sports Resort All 80 I Points In

. . .



Comments